We take security and confidentiality very seriously at mmg. In recognition of our rigorous security policies, procedures and IT infrastructure we have been awarded ISO 27001 accreditation. This is the international benchmark for Information Security Management Systems
We maintain strict confidentiality measures as standardised by English law and covered by the Official Secrets Act.
We conduct regular internal risk assessments and security audits. These are also reviewed by an independent third party to ensure that customer information is safe and inaccessible to any unauthorised person or business.
An overview of our security procedures:
- We operate from secure offices with coded door entry systems
- Top security work is carried out on-site at these offices. We do not send this type of work out to freelancers/homeworkers
- All our in-house and UK based freelance staff are vetted, security cleared to BPSS level and sign a confidentiality agreement (we are also happy to sign individual confidentiality agreements/NDAs)
- A number of employees have been through SC security checks for higher level work
- We use a secure email system for the return of transcripts
- We operate secure streaming of voice files from a secure server and extensive firewalls are in place
- Non-digital recordings and documents are locked in secure units
- All files are encrypted
- Documents are shredded, digital recordings are deleted and original recordings are destroyed or returned to client after use
To view our security policy and procedures in full please contact our Information Security Department on 01392 213958.